Basic Anti-Fraud Strategies IPLWin
IPLWin is an honest Bookmaker, which conducts its business based on upholding the laws of all countries in which the platform operates. Moreover, the firm is officially registered and licensed by the Independent International Online Gaming Regulator Curacao. This means that all the company’s activities are legal and legitimate.
The company is active in the fight against fraud of all kinds, and takes a number of measures to do so:
- All the transactions made through the platform are secured and protected by encryption protocols;
- The company chooses only trustworthy and reliable payment systems as its partners. And thanks to the obligation to verify the account, only account holders are allowed to withdraw funds.
Fraud by a Client
Below you can find out which actions by clients could be considered as fraudulent and in which situations the company could suspect the client of money laundering:
- The customer deposits funds on the platform, but conceals all the ways in which the funds are moved and the way in which the funds were received;
- The client deliberately tries to confuse the path of the funds in every way possible. He transfers them from account to account and then to the platform, concealing the way the funds were received;
- The client attempts to use funds on the firm’s platform that have been obtained by committing or participating in fraudulent schemes in another country.
When engaging in this type of activity, clients should be aware of all the risks of detecting this type of fraud.
IPLWin Customer Protection
Study the list of rules that IPLWin Bookmaker uses to ensure a high level of customer security and to avoid fraudulent activity affecting their personal details or accounts:
- KYC verification. This rule provides for mandatory verification before a user decides to withdraw their earnings. This way the company can make sure that the account holder and the account holder are the same person. They can also check the transactions and the way the money is deposited into the client’s account;
- The phone number and e-mail address. By confirming these details in your personal account you allow the firm to contact you if necessary to obtain some additional information;
- Payment verification. Automatic and manual payment checks are available on the platform, allowing you to check cases of suspicious activity more thoroughly;
- Security checks. Security Check periodically performs random checks on clients. So don’t be surprised if you receive an email requesting additional verification of your identity. All this is done solely for the purpose of customer security.
- These rules help to identify signs of fraud and possible money laundering on the platform, allowing you to take action quickly and protect other customers.